Paradise: A hope or despair?


Once upon a time, there was this pantomime,
I had to read my son at his bedtime,
A blank paper and a glass of lime,
My mind recalled the ancient prime.

A war ago and its roses in wintertime,
My gun sprayed red across Anaheim
As the crusade crossed overtime
Slaughter, carnal abuse and barbarity were anticrime
And then came a change in time
As the breeze grazed the wind chime.

SILENCE

There walked an enchanting prepossessing beauty
gliding down the aisle, she captivated the line of duty
stamping hearts, she bewitched the sea of mean men,
clamping and cramping the artillerymen,
her hair glowed under the snow lit sun,
rays lashing on her moving eye lashes.

Thy angel soared above the dust laden field
as she turned her glance towards me,
she had already bewitched my atrocious heart,
her eyes emitted proclivity, i knew she was mine.

Spring came, love birds stretched their wings,
I searched for this beautiful inamorata,
while my heart clenched love blood,
the lady bird had fled the atmosphere

Did my mind contrivance this ?
did my heart deserve the latter ?
was it the war effect ?
Alas, I stood between my thoughts,
with hopelessness to leave and aspiration to take,
the world had turned me over into a fresh leaf. 









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ghat Escapade

A day to remember or forget ?